T. G. Stegall Is Now Hiring!
At T.G. Stegall, we are always on the lookout for new drivers to add to our team. We have an abundance of work so there is always the need for a new driver to join the T.G. Stegall family. Of all the Charlotte trucking jobs available today, T.G. Stegall can compete with anyone in the business. There are a vast amount of benefits available to all of our drivers such as weekends off, safety bonuses, per diem allowance, stopoff pay and much more. Our requirements to become a driver cover areas of criminal record, one year of current verifiable commercial driving experience, as well as possessing a class ‘A’ CDL license. An exciting career at T.G. Stegall could bring you extra money and valuable time off. The benefits continue as our per-mile pay rate is among the best of any Charlotte trucking jobs. Paid holidays and vacations also await your employment at T.G. Stegall. When it comes time to search through the long list of cdl driving jobs on the market today, look for the name that offers the most rewards and the best working experience. T.G. Stegall has been family owned and operated since 1950 and we are always searching for new drivers to become part of our trucking family.
Steady Work, Competitive Pay, Consistent Miles & Family Time
At TG Stegall Trucking, we are always looking for good drivers. We offer steady, year-round work with good consistent miles, competitive weekly pay, health benefits, and paid holidays and vacations.
All Drivers must have the following requirements:
- AGE: must be at least 23-years-old.
- EXPERIENCE: must have at least one year of current verifiable commercial driving experience.
- DRIVING RECORD: must have a good record with no dwi, reckless driving, or any other serious disqualifying violations.
- CRIMINAL RECORD: must have no felony convictions.
- CDL license required.
- DRUG TESTING: must submit to a pre-employment drug screen which will be paid for by the company and done at a company designated test center.
- PHYSICAL EXAMS: must take a DOT physical at a company designated physician or clinic.
- Home virtually every week.
- Layover and Stop-off Pay (Weekly).
- Per Diem Allowance.
- Quarterly Safety Bonus.
- Direct Deposit Available.
- Company-Paid Health Insurance for employee (benefits for spouse and dependents available with life and dental coverage).
- Paid Holidays and Vacations.
More Employment Details
- OTR Operation: Primary lanes are east coast, mid-west, and gulf state regions.
- Assigned Air Ride Conventional Tractors (no slip seating).
- Central Maintenance Shop is located in Charlotte, NC.
- Fueling at company terminals. Company issues fuel card for use when on the road.